Exercising at Red Rocks
Red Rocks Amphitheatre has become a popular site for runners and those looking for a challenging workout at 6,400 feet. We ask that your activities do not negatively impact the enjoyment of others or contribute to structural damage to the venue. Thank you for helping to keep Red Rocks a beautiful and peaceful place by respecting our unique natural resources.
When working out at Red Rocks, please keep the following rules in mind:
- Access to the amphitheater is subject to scheduled events.
- Amplified music is not allowed; please limit the enjoyment of music to personal earphones.
- Exercise equipment that obstructs access to stairs, benches and other areas that could cause damage to the venue or injury to others is not allowed.
- Climbing or hanging on venue structures is prohibited.
- No rock climbing or off trail use, violators are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Please refrain from using the Top Plaza and other landings or walkways for exercise activities.
- Exercise Groups:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: May not exceed 10 members
- Monday through Thursday: May not exceed 20 members
- Sunday 8am - 10am (April 1-Oct. 31), 9am - 11am (Nov. 1-March 31): Groups sizes are not restricted during this time
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Please be responsible for cleaning up after your pet and yourself.
- Commercial signage is not allowed.
- By trademark law you may not reproduce the Red Rocks logo or represent any unauthorized affiliation with Red Rocks Amphitheatre or Park.
- Absolutely no vending of food or merchandise in the amphitheatre or parking lots.
- Setting up tables and booths is strictly prohibited.
- The amphitheatre is monitored 24 hours per day, seven days per week by security personnel to provide assistance and enforcement of amphitheatre rules.
Uncontracted use of the venue for commercial purposes is not allowed. As such, groups may not advertise, charge admission or sell tickets to musical, workout or other activities in the amphitheatre.
Amphitheatre rules are subject to change. For general information call 720-865-2494.
Upcoming Red Rocks Fitness Events
Join us for Yoga on the Rocks! Visit our Yoga on the Rocks page for additional details and a calendar of events.