If you send us a message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, or fill out a form that emails us this information, we will only use the personally identifiable information to respond to your request and analyze trends. We may redirect your message to another government agency or person who is in a better position to answer your question.
We collect some information that is used for analysis and statistical purposes that help us manage the Red Rocks Website, App or Wi-Fi network.
- Information that we collect for statistical purposes – We automatically collect electronically generated information about your visit to our site, such as the date, type of browser used, and technical Internet protocol data. We collect this information about each user session from our user logs, and refer to it for statistical purposes.
- Information that you provide us when using our interactive forms and functions. This information may include such things as name, address, telephone number, and other personal and business data.
- Opting-out – At any time while accessing the Website, App or Wi-Fi network, any user while online may “opt-out” of further notifications from us (while still allowing access to the Website, App or Wi-Fi network).
- Control of personal information – At any time, while accessing the Website, App or Wi-Fi network, any user while online may decline participation in any activity that asks for information (i.e. survey or email). Your choice not to participate will in no way affect your ability to use any other feature on our Website, App or Wi-Fi network. In online applications that ask for personal information, you also are provided the option of canceling or “clearing all fields” of information and terminating the application. You also may request that email messages you send to the City of Denver be deleted from email archives once the communication or transaction is completed. You also are provided an automatic way to “unsubscribe” to any notifications, notices, schedules, etc., sent to you automatically within the Website, App or Wi-Fi network.
- Use of device data – If you use our App, we may process Device/Network data and with your consent, Location data. Note, you may be able to complete purchases, register for an account, or enroll in marketing communications through our App. We process Device data so that we can optimize the display and functionality of the App on your device. Location Data is generally used in order to deliver location-specific content and information through the App.
This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, and will not be released to any outside parties unless we are legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.