Sponsorships for Startups
Red Rocks Amphitheatre Sponsorship Program for Startups
This program was developed to assist Colorado startups with reaching their target audiences by offering Denver Arts & Venues sponsorship assets at a discounted rate. The program will provide Colorado startups with a platform to deliver an engaging, integrated marketing program using a balanced selection of Red Rocks Amphitheatre’s most popular and impactful sponsorship opportunities. Ten companies will be offered a season-long, Red Rocks Amphitheatre corporate sponsorship package (see Sponsorship Assets) annually.
- Startup must be Colorado based.
- Startup will have been in business for two years or less.
- Startup must have an innovative product offering that would appeal to a diverse audience.
- Entities whose primary products or services are substantially derived from the sale or drugs, tobacco, gambling, firearms, or sexually explicit materials will be ineligible for participation.
Apply using form below.
A committee comprised of members of Arts & Venues leadership team will review applications. In addition to the general qualifications listed above, the following questions will be considered individually and collectively:
- Are the company products, services, and marketing goals compatible with Arts & Venues mission, values, and policies?
- Are the company products and services compatible with the policies and laws of the City and County of Denver?
- Would the company create a conflict of interest for Arts & Venues or City and County of Denver?
- Are the company products, services, and marketing goals secular, such that they neither advance nor inhibit religion nor cause excessive government entanglement with religion?
- Are the company products, services, and marketing goals apolitical and not seeking to influence the outcome of elections or the determination of public policy through political activity?