Hours, Directions & Maps
Red Rocks Amphitheatre is located in Red Rocks Park near Morrison, Colorado, 15 miles west of Denver. Coming from Downtown, take I-70 west to exit 259, turn left at the bottom of the Morrison exit ramp, cruise on downhill 1.5 miles to the Red Rocks Park entrance. Coming from south Denver, take C-470 to the Morrison exit, turn west and follow the signs to the Park entrances. Here's a tip to avoid some traffic: You can also exit C-470 at Highway 285. Take it west to Highway 8 and then come north to the Amphitheatre!
Download road map
Download trail map
Visitor Center & Park Hours
Visitor Center Hours
May - September: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
October - April: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed: Thanksgiving and Christmas
On concert dates, the Visitor Center and Amphitheatre generally close after lunch for sound checks and other technical work. From time to time, a concert set-up might require an earlier closure time. Occasionally there will be a show with an early afternoon start time, and that will require an early closure. Generally you can visit during morning hours without a problem.
If you wish to visit and want to check on closure times, the Amphitheatre office number is 720-865-2494. This number is staffed on the day of shows by our dispatcher at Red Rocks. She will be able to give you accurate closure information for that day. On non-show days, please call the Visitor Center at 303-697-4939.
Park & Amphitheatre Hours
5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The park is open from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily and free of charge. In the event of a performance the Amphitheatre and Visitor Center will generally close to the public in the early afternoon hours.
• Motorized vehicles and bicycles are allowed only on designated roads, parking areas and trails.
• Fires and camping are prohibited.
• No glass bottles or containers are allowed
• No littering- Please use trash receptacles
• No hunting
• No fireworks or firearms permitted
• Pets must be on a leash at all times and are not permitted in the amphitheatre during events (for the exception of service animals)
• Consumption of beer, liquor or wine is prohibited on the roads and in the parking lots
• Rock climbing is prohibited
• All governing state statutes apply in the park. Dinosaur Ridge is located in close proximity to Red Rocks Park. This area contains actual dinosaur footprints and has its own visitor’s center. For more information, go to www.dinoridge.org.
Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre
18300 W. Alameda Parkway
Morrison, CO 80465