Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre Photography Contest
Entries are now being accepted for the 4th Annual Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre Photography Contest! See below for guidelines and rules.
Red Rocks 2013 Photo Contest Guidelines
How do you see Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre? What areas of the park and amphitheatre do you believe are most interesting, beautiful, photogenic or hidden gems? We’re looking for unique photos for this year’s 2013 Photography Contest. Arts and Venues Denver will be accepting collections of twenty (20) images from photographers now, until October 31, 2013.
Guidelines for submissions:
• Entries should be submitted via CD
• Photos should be at least 300dpi and 3x5 or larger
• Photos should cover multiple aspects of the park (i.e. Trading Post, Visitor Center, Amphitheatre, trails, etc.)
The Winner of the 2013 Red Rocks Photo Contest will receive a VIP Concert Package to Red Rocks that includes:
1. Two (2) tickets to a Red Rocks 2014 concert of choice (based on availability)
2. Dinner for two (2) at Ship Rock Grille.
3. Prize recipient will choose one photo to be displayed at the Red Rocks Visitor Center.
4. Photos will also be displayed on RedRocksonline.com and Red Rocks Amphitheatre’s Facebook page.
Contestants must agree to Red Rocks 2013 Photo Contest Offical Rules & Regulations.
To enter, mail your photo CD and contact information by October 31, 2013 to:
Congratulations, Gary Russell!
City and County of Denver
Denver Arts & Venues
1245 Champa Street, First Floor
Denver, CO 80204
Congratulations to Gary Russell, Red Rocks 3nd Annual Photography Contest Winner!
Gary won two tickets to a Red Rocks concert of choice, dinner for two at Red Rock's Ship Rock Grille, an opportunity to have a signature photo of choice displayed in the Red Rocks Hall of Fame located in Red Rocks Visitor Center, inclusion in the online photo gallery (above) on RedRocksonline.com. Thanks to all of the contestants for your participation! Red Rocks 4th Annual Photo Contest winner will be announced in early spring 2014.
Please contact Mason Moore at 720-865-4203 or Mason.Moore@Denvergov.org with comments or questions.