Please feel free to bring the following items into Red Rocks Amphitheatre:
- Non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed plastic containers, not to exceed 32 oz. (some shows may require the removal of lids upon entering the amphitheatre.)
- Empty plastic water bottles
- Soft sided coolers, six-pack size (10"long 7"wide 7"high)
- Cloth bags, soft packs 12” x 17” x 12” (must fit under designated seat)
- Food for personal consumption only. Food must be in a clear plastic bag. Maximum bag size one gallon (11"x11") Fruit, vegetables must be sliced.
- Blankets (max size 40" x 60") Blankets must not extend beyond your ticketed seating area
- Seat cushions/soft side seat backs under 18” wide (no items with legs permitted)
- Small, compact umbrellas (24 inches maximum length) Ponchos preferred
- Small, personal cameras (unless prohibited by show)
- Strollers (folding umbrella style only)
- All personal possessions must fit under the patron’s designated seat (18" wide x 12" high)
(Red Rocks Management Reserves Final Decision on Items Brought Into the Venue)
Please leave the following items behind as they are not permitted into Red Rocks Amphitheatre:
- Non factory-sealed beverage/liquid filled containers (including thermoses, bota bags or wine skins)
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or illegal drugs
- Glass bottles or aluminum/steel cans
- Laser pointers (will be confiscated & patron subject to ejection)
- Hard sided coolers
- Soft sided coolers larger than 10"long 7"wide 7"high
- Audio or video recording devices, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- Weapons or items construed as weapons (e.g., guns, knives, sticks, fireworks totems)
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Framed backpacks
- Animals (except service dogs)
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Personal property that is a potential hazard to others (e.g., chains, wallet chains or jewelry with spiked edges)
- No glass objects
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as condition of admittance. Please have your bags open and available for inspection. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas along the outside rail of the outside stairs. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the seating area of the amphitheatre, including E cigarettes.
Red Rocks Management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue.
Re-entry is not permitted except in designated emergencies and severe weather conditions. Private vending (including tickets) is prohibited within the park and amphitheatre. Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the Amphitheatre.